Welcome to The Purpose-Driven Workplace HCI Academy Micro-Credential course!
In The Purpose-Driven Workplace self-paced, asynchronous 5 - hour upskilling micro-credential course, you will complete the following 5 modules:
Module 1 - Creating a Sustainable & Truly Purpose-Driven Successful Business
Module 2 - Designing Effective Work in an Online Environment
Module 3 - Hiring and Anchoring People to Your Business
Module 4 - Disruptive People Innovations and the Future of HR
Module 5 - Talent Optimization in a Hybrid, Post-COVID World of Work
In each module, you will need to watch the approximately 25-minute video, reflect on your key take-aways and personal and organizational application, and participate in the discussion forum.
Additionally, you will be required to complete and apply three readings, a learning activity, a podcast listening activity, a final application assessment, and a course evaluation in order to finish the course.
Once you have completed all of the course requirements, you will receive a micro-credential certificate and achievement badge, which you will be able to include in the education, certificates, and achievements section on your LinkedIn profile and on your resume.
Learning Outcomes for this Course:
1. Understand the concept of a purpose-driven workplace and its benefits for both individuals and organizations.
2. Identify the key elements of a purpose-driven workplace, including mission, values, and goals.
3. Develop a personal sense of purpose and aligning it with the organization's mission and goals.
4. Understand the role of leadership in creating and maintaining a purpose-driven workplace.
5. Identify strategies for engaging employees and building a culture of purpose within the organization.
6. Develop skills for creating and implementing a purpose-driven workplace strategy.
7. Evaluate the effectiveness of a purpose-driven workplace and identify areas for improvement.
Happy learning, application, and personal and professional growth!
Featured voices in this course include:
- Dr. Jonathan Westover, Chair/Professor of Organizational Leadership, Managing Partner and Principal, HCI
- Alexander Brueckmann, Managing Partner at Brueckmann Executive Consulting
- Sharon Koifman, President at DistantJob
- Nancy D. Butler, Professional Motivational Speaker at Above All Else, Success in Life and Business®
- Jared Olsen, VP of People Experience at JobNimbus
- Mike Zani, CEO at Predictive Index
This Program, ID No. 592124, has been approved for 5.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
This Program, ID: 24-AFRDC, has been approved for 5.00 HR (General) SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCPHR recertification through SHRM, as part of the knowledge and competency programs related to the SHRM Body of Applied Skills and Knowledge™ (the SHRM BASK™).
Additionally, Human Capital Innovations has been pre-approved by the ATD Certification Institute to offer educational programs that can be used towards initial eligibility and recertification of the Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) and Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD) credentials. Each HCI Academy micro-credential qualifies for 5.00 points.