Welcome to the Creating a Dynamic Organizational Culture HCI Academy Micro-Credential course!
In the Creating a Dynamic Organizational Culture self-paced, asynchronous 5 - hour upskilling micro-credential course, you will complete the following 5 modules:
Module 1 - Having Fun at Work
Module 2 - Fostering Love and Laughter in the Workplace
Module 3 - How to Shape a Corporate Culture Upon a Standard of Excellence
Module 4 - Creating a Dynamic Culture through Providing Your Team More Freedom
Module 5 - The Importance of Rituals in the Workplace
In each module, you will need to watch the approximately 25-minute video, reflect on your key take-aways and personal and organizational application, and participate in the discussion forum.
Additionally, you will be required to complete and apply three readings, a learning activity, a podcast listening activity, a final application assessment, and a course evaluation in order to finish the course.
Once you have completed all of the course requirements, you will receive a micro-credential certificate and achievement badge, which you will be able to include in the education, certificates, and achievements section on your LinkedIn profile and on your resume.
Learning Objectives for this Course:
1. Understand the key factors that contribute to a positive organizational culture, such as trust, communication, and collaboration.
2. Learn how to create a culture of continuous learning and development within an organization.
3. Develop the skills and strategies needed to foster a culture of innovation and creativity within an organization.
4. Understand how to manage diversity and inclusion within an organization, and how to create an inclusive and supportive work environment for all employees.
5. Learn how to use data and metrics to measure the effectiveness of an organization's culture, and how to make evidence-based decisions to improve it.
6. Develop the skills and knowledge needed to lead and manage organizational change effectively, and to support employees through times of transition.
Happy learning, application, and personal and professional growth!
Featured voices in this course include:
- Dr. Jonathan Westover, Chair/Professor of Organizational Leadership, Managing Partner and Principal, HCI
- Bob Nelson, President of Nelson Motivation Inc., and Mario Tamayo, Principal with Tamayo Group Inc.
- Zina B. Sutch, Ph.D., Senior Executive Service at the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Robert J. Kohlhepp, former President and CEO of Cintas Coporation
- Sarah Hawley, Founder and CEO of growmotely.com
- Erica Keswin, Bestselling Author, Speaker, and Founder of the Spaghetti Project
This Program, ID No. 592117, has been approved for 5.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
This Program, ID: 24-3P9W9, has been approved for 5.00 HR (General) SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCPHR recertification through SHRM, as part of the knowledge and competency programs related to the SHRM Body of Applied Skills and Knowledge™ (the SHRM BASK™).
Additionally, Human Capital Innovations has been pre-approved by the ATD Certification Institute to offer educational programs that can be used towards initial eligibility and recertification of the Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) and Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD) credentials. Each HCI Academy micro-credential qualifies for 5.00 points.