Welcome to the Fostering Change Agility HCI Academy Micro-Credential course!
In the Fostering Change Agility self-paced, asynchronous 5 - hour upskilling micro-credential course, you will complete the following 5 modules:
Module 1 - The Necessity of Fostering Change Agility in Your Organization
Module 2 - The Need to Change the Way We Change at Work
Module 3 - Agile Transformation & Finding the Right Path for Each Team
Module 4 - Effectively Communicating Culture Change in Your Organization
Module 5 - Pivoting Your Business Amidst Disruption
In each module, you will need to watch the approximately 25-minute video, reflect on your key take-aways and personal and organizational application, and participate in the discussion forum.
Additionally, you will be required to complete and apply three readings, a learning activity, a podcast listening activity, a final application assessment, and a course evaluation in order to finish the course.
Once you have completed all of the course requirements, you will receive a micro-credential certificate and achievement badge, which you will be able to include in the education, certificates, and achievements section on your LinkedIn profile and on your resume.
Learning Objectives for this Course:
1. Understand the concept of change agility and its importance in today's rapidly-evolving business environment.
2. Develop the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively manage and lead change initiatives within an organization.
3. Learn how to identify and assess the potential impacts of change on an organization and its employees.
4. Develop strategies for effectively communicating and engaging with stakeholders during times of change.
5. Gain a deep understanding of how to create a culture of change within an organization, and how to empower employees to embrace and adapt to new challenges and opportunities.
6. Learn how to use data and analytics to inform decision-making around change initiatives, and how to measure the success of those initiatives.
7. Develop the ability to anticipate and prepare for potential obstacles and setbacks during the change process, and to effectively navigate and overcome those challenges.
Happy learning, application, and personal and professional growth!
Featured voices in this course include:
- Dr. Jonathan Westover, Chair/Professor of Organizational Leadership, Managing Partner and Principal, HCI
- Kathi Enderes, Vice President of Research at The Josh Bersin Company
- Mark Briggs, Vice President at SmithGeiger
- Jeremy Berriault, Senior Partner at Berriault and Associates Consulting Group
- Brenden Kumarasamy, Founder of MasterTalk
- Scott Cullather, President and CEO at INVNT GROUP
This Program, ID No. 592294, has been approved for 5.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
This Program, ID: 24-5U9CM, has been approved for 5.00 HR (General) SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCPHR recertification through SHRM, as part of the knowledge and competency programs related to the SHRM Body of Applied Skills and Knowledge™ (the SHRM BASK™).
Additionally, Human Capital Innovations has been pre-approved by the ATD Certification Institute to offer educational programs that can be used towards initial eligibility and recertification of the Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) and Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD) credentials. Each HCI Academy micro-credential qualifies for 5.00 points.